'The world's most reliable, lightest and smallest portable oxygen concentrator' is found to be the only unit that is light enough to carry. Compare the 2kg weight of the Freestyle over competitor models which are found to be above 4kg (8.8lbs) including battery, making them virtually impossible to carry and walk for any distance. These models all come with trolleys, but Airsep are so confident of your satisfaction with their performance and weight that they supply no trolley!
The Airsep Freestyle is highly recommended by Pure O2!
Why is the Freestyle so popular?
- Manufactured by Airsep who are renowned for reliability and quality
- FAA Approved: can be used on flights with all major operators
- Battery, car and mains powered
- Up to ten hours’ battery life (combined with belt) with options to increase battery time if necessary!
- Lightweight, fashionable and robust design
If you feel restrained by your current portable oxygen concentrator, the Freestyle is the perfect machine for you – its lightweight and robust design makes your life a lot easier. The Airsep Freestyle provides you with more flexibility and freedom than any other concentrator on the market, whether you want to go on holiday or just on a day trip. The Freestyle battery can provide up to ten hours’ uninterrupted oxygen using the optional battery belt, and can also run from mains power. Not only that, but the Freestyle will also adjust to international electricity supplies so you no longer have to worry about the local power supply.
The Freestyle has been designed with you in mind – lightweight and efficient, the oxygen concentrator is a contemporary machine which allows you to live a better lifestyle. With the Freestyle, what once would have been impossible is now normal routine.
Airsep Freestyle 3 + external battery standard package comes complete with:
1 x Freestyle with Sachel carry bag and detachable shoulder strap
1 x AC worldwide power adaptor with DC Car adaptor lead and UK kettle AC mains lead
1 x Accessory bag includes manual and Pack on tubing & cannula
1 x New Pocket battery with desktop power adaptor and bag
- Back Pack - Battery belt - Pocket battery
- Worldwide protection device / adaptor - New style bag
- Oxygen concentration: 1-3 pulse settings, equivalent to continuous flow of 1-3lpm (av. 93%)
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. (H) x 6.1 in. (W) x 3.6 in. (D)
- Power: AC mains worldwide 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Vehicle power 12-16V DC
- Weight: 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Battery duration: rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Internal battery only: 3lpm = 2 hours; 2lpm = 2.5 hours; 1lpm = 3.5 hours
- Internal battery combined with external AirBelt: 3lpm = 5 hours; 2lpm = 6 hours; 1lpm = 10 hours
- Audible alarms and visual indicators: start-up, pulse flow, battery condition, system overdraw, high and low pressure
- Warranty: 3 years’ complete cover on all parts. (1 year on batteries)
VAT Exemption: This product is supplied for medical use only. In most cases customers within the UK and Europe are VAT exempt. If you are unsure about any vat related queries, please contact us.
Generally very impressed and I feel better from using this product on a daily basis.
Review by Mrs Penelope (Posted on 02/11/2014)
Very light and easy to use - would recommend.
Review by Matt (Posted on 10/08/2014)
I have been using this machine since March. I would love to have a portable one that I could take with me when I leave home. The canisters have run out from time to time. Would be much easier to have a device that ran on a battery.
Review by Debbie (Posted on 10/02/2014)