'The world's most reliable, lightest and smallest portable oxygen concentrator' is found to be the only unit that is light enough to carry. Compare the 2kg weight of the Freestyle over competitor models which are found to be above 4kg (8.8lbs) including battery, making them virtually impossible to carry and walk for any distance. These models all come with trolleys, but Airsep are so confident of your satisfaction with their performance and weight that they supply no trolley!
The Airsep Freestyle is highly recommended by Pure O2!
Why is the Freestyle so popular?
- Manufactured by Airsep who are renowned for reliability and quality
- FAA Approved: can be used on flights with all major operators
- Battery, car and mains powered
- Up to ten hours’ battery life (combined with belt) with options to increase battery time if necessary!
- Lightweight, fashionable and robust design
If you feel restrained by your current portable oxygen concentrator, the Freestyle is the perfect machine for you – its lightweight and robust design makes your life a lot easier. The Airsep Freestyle provides you with more flexibility and freedom than any other concentrator on the market, whether you want to go on holiday or just on a day trip. The Freestyle battery can provide up to ten hours’ uninterrupted oxygen using the optional battery belt, and can also run from mains power. Not only that, but the Freestyle will also adjust to international electricity supplies so you no longer have to worry about the local power supply.
The Freestyle has been designed with you in mind – lightweight and efficient, the oxygen concentrator is a contemporary machine which allows you to live a better lifestyle. With the Freestyle, what once would have been impossible is now normal routine.
Airsep Freestyle 3 + belt standard package comes complete with:
- 1 x Freestyle with Sachel carry bag and etachable shoulder strap
- 1 x AC worldwide power adaptor with DC Car adaptor lead and UK kettle AC mains lead
- 1 x Accessory bag includes manual and Pack on tubing & cannula
- 1 x Battery belt with AC power adaptor
- Back Pack - Battery belt
- Worldwide protection device / adaptor
- Oxygen concentration: 1-3 pulse settings, equivalent to continuous flow of 1-3lpm (av. 93%)
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. (H) x 6.1 in. (W) x 3.6 in. (D)
- Power: AC mains worldwide 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Vehicle power 12-16V DC
- Weight: 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Battery duration: rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Internal battery only: 3lpm = 2 hours; 2lpm = 2.5 hours; 1lpm = 3.5 hours
- Internal battery combined with external AirBelt: 3lpm = 5 hours; 2lpm = 6 hours; 1lpm = 10 hours
- Audible alarms and visual indicators: start-up, pulse flow, battery condition, system overdraw, high and low pressure
- Warranty: 3 years’ complete cover on all parts. (1 year on batteries)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is only supplied to patients who can produce a valid doctor’s letter stating that they require oxygen. Failure to produce this may mean automatic cancellation of order!
VAT EXEMPTION: This product is supplied for medical uses only, and in most cases where patients or charities purchase or rent this equipment within the UK, VAT may not be charged - or if charged already, may be refunded in full. Please download the government information sheet and the VAT exemption form and fill in if applicable. If you have any questions please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us in the UK on 0870 712 0202.
The product itself gives us the freedom to travel and plan ahead without the need for cylinders. At all times customer service was excellent'
Review by Tony Mason (Posted on 24/02/2012)