EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator by Philips Respironics
EverFlo by Philips Respironics is a stationary oxygen concentrator that delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want from a device without the weight, bulk or frequent maintenance associated with other devices.
The 5-liter per minute EverFlo boasts a unique set of features designed to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing 31lbs, the EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is lightweight and easily transportable.
● EverFlo’s compact and ergonomic design occupies less space in the home, while looking less like a medical device.
● Extremely quiet - making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Uses less energy and produces less heat - making it both patient- and environmentally-friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters for the patient to change - resulting in less maintenance in the long run.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo’s Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all oxygen bottle styles
● Available with or without an Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI)
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 60hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
Operating Temperature: 55F - 90F (12 - 32C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
VAT Exemption: This product is supplied for medical use only. In most cases customers within the UK and Europe are VAT exempt. If you are unsure about any vat related queries, please contact us.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)