Philips Respironics SimplyGo
- Lightest constant flow device at 4.5kg
- Up to 2lpm constant flow and 6lpm on pulse mode
- Highly sensitive sleep mode
- Heavy duty compressor 15,000 hours
- Easy to use operate and assemble
- Great manufacturer support worldwide
- Extended warranties available from 3 to 5 years
The only ten pound device to offer continuous air flow and pulse dose delivery, SimplyGo is designed to suit the needs of most Portable Oxygen users. Lightweight, portable and durable, SimplyGo also boasts close to double the oxygen output of similarly weighted devices and a dedicated Sleep mode.
Features of SimplyGo
Three Flow Settings:
- Continuous Flow: Usually confined to stationary settings, the SimplyGo is the only ten pound Portable Oxygen Concentrator to offer a Continuous Flow setting. Oxygen is continuously provided based on the litres per minute setting.
- Pulse Dose: SimplyGo detects when the user is about to take a breath and administers a pulsed dose of oxygen based on the setting number.
- Sleep Mode: Similar to Pulse Dose mode in that it detects when the user is beginning a breath, Sleep Mode offers a more comfortable pulse of oxygen for sleeping as well as having a more sensitive triggering level. If no breath is detected for a time, SimplyGo will begin administering continuous oxygen flow based on the previous Continuous Flow mode setting.
Suitable For Most Users
Combining Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose oxygen delivery into a single ten pound device, SimplyGo offers an excellent all-around portable oxygen solution.
Almost Double The Oxygen Output Of Devices Ten Pounds or Under
SimplyGo offers double the oxygen output of devices of a similar weight, meaning it can meet users’ oxygen needs for longer.
Lightweight and Durable
Subjected to rigorous durability tests during development, SimplyGo is built to last with a long life compressor, high quality parts, oversized cart wheels and an impact resistant design.
SimplyGo’s battery is easily accessible and easy to change, offering the perfect solution to external battery belts and difficult to maintain internal batteries.
Packaged With Everything You Need
SimplyGo comes with everything you need, including:
- A Carrying Case
- A Fold-Up Mobile Cart
- One rechargeable ion battery
- AC and DC power cords
- An accessory bag
Updated manufacturer battery times May 2013
Each battery supplies in hours an average of:
1lpm pulse on demand = 3 ½ 2lpm pulse on demand = 2 ½
3lpm pulse on demand = 2 4lpm pulse on demand = 1 ½
5lpm pulse on demand = 1 6lpm pulse on demand = 1
0.5lpm continuous flow = 3 1lpm continuous flow = 1 ½
1.5lpm continuous flow = 1 ¼ 2lpm continuous flow = 3/4
Oxygen Concentration: 87 – 96% at all settings
Outlet Pressure: 3PSI
Flow Settings and Pulse Volumes:
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1 =12ml, 1.5=18ml, 2=24ml, 2.5=30ml, 3=36ml, 3.5=42ml, 4=48ml, 4.5=54ml, 5=60ml, 5.5=66ml, 6=72ml
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5LPM, 1LPM, 1.5LPM, 2LPM
Dimensions: Height = 11.5 in. (29.2cm), Width = 10 in. (25.4cm), Depth = 6in. (15.2cm)
Weight: 10lbs (4.5kg) with battery installed
User Interface: Push buttons, back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD)
Filtration: Internal: Air inlet filter (gross particle), main-flow bacteria filter.
Power: AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A. DC Power Input: 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
Battery Duration: Lithium Ion 14.4 VDC, 2 – 3 hour charge time from fully discharged. Single battery lasts 3.5hours on Pulse dose setting two and 2.3 hours on Continuous flow 1lpm setting (additional batteries can be purchased for longer duration)
Audible Alarms: Low oxygen purity, no breath, high breath rates, no flow, low battery, depleted battery, wrong battery, system technical fault.
Warranty: Two-, three- or five-year plans.
VAT Exemption: This product is supplied for medical use only. In most cases customers within the UK and Europe are VAT exempt. If you are unsure about any vat related queries, please contact us.
This product is very quiet and I am able to lift it in and out of my car. It suits my needs wonderfully!
Review by Mr Sang (Posted on 10/06/2014)